Pages

Why am I not sleeping? Apparently Philips found my answer

Recently I have been trying to sleep earlier for health-ier reasons but to no avail. 


I blame technology.

It happens when I surf the web into the wee hours of 2 to 3 AM or (on some days) burn midnight oil trying to catch up with my studies/ revision. Then I wake up regretting it the next day because I have to struggle to get up by 6am to get to my early morning class (why SIM why???)


At least I know I'm not the only one with this issue, everytime I get to class, more than half of the students I see are either fighting the Z-monster (Singapore Army Slang for fatigue) or have already succumbed to the battle and lost miserably.
By now you must be wondering why I even want to bore you with this post, right?



Ta-da! AreyouSnoring?


I chanced upon an this online survey-thingy while searching "how to sleep better". Apparently Philips (yes the electronics company) wants to be your partner in crime (or rather Sleep) to better health.


And the only re
ason why I bother writing this is because if I can effect change to the 2 random strangers per month who reads my blog in order to comment "Get Rich Online now!" to get better sleep and better health, I feel like I've done my civil online duty.


I am sad to say World Sleep Day has passed, but nonetheless, if you are Sleepless in Singapore (and at risk of heart attack or diabetes yikes!) do check out the link to the survey and sleep better today! 


I know I need to. Exams in a month. Eye...bags...form...ing.... Zzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment