Pages

So there's this thing...

... about me reading Lifehacker (LH). And it's a pretty interesting site, because for someone who enjoys useless everyday facts and tips (even though I should reaaally be concentrating on school work), you learn a new thing or two.

Currently there's this thing about me and procastination. It hard to well, wor hard. But it's sooo easy to procastinate and I thought, "Well, let's try something new I read of LH today." I'm not going to write into so much detail and I have clearly given you the hyperlink to the main article. So I'm gonna cut to the chase. 

I am going to try and log my "to do" list. Could be easier done on a notepad program but I think this might be a hoot, a year down when I bother to re-read this. So here goes, (read more after the break)





31 Mar 2012 (Sat)

Wake up at 9am to prepare for a revision lecture at 12pm at SIM HQ. Cant miss it because it's the math revision lecture. Meaning which, it's also going to be a loooong day. Finishing at 6.30pm. Seriously? Six and a half hours? So I had better get my butt moving out of the house at 1030am if I don't want to be late. The buses at Clementi are horrible, especially the human traffic.

But seeing as it's a Saturday, I'm sure not many people have weekend work/ classes. Ok, take a chill pill. But it's math revision. Better make sure I bring my prelim exam question paper. Then I can work out those god-freaking-damn differentiation problems for several functions. Would help if the guest lecturer went through manipulation of basics as well. Well, math was always a problem because I procastinate and would rather do the qualitative readings rather than do the quantitative sums. YOU NEED THIS. Math. Oh great Math that helps you deal with your finances and investments and programming and constructions. If there was no math, there would be no physics, no chemistry, no biology, no invention of circuitry, no programming language, no computers, no gaming entertainment. *gasp.

I WILL NOT fall asleep in lecture. That's rather important.

Hopefully he finishes early and I can avoid the crowd home and tuck into dinner. After which I might go for a quick run 2 hours later. 

Finish up with a little Soci and Econs revision and its bed time. Sunday brings.....work -.-


-break- and this point, once the day is really over, I ought to re-edit in blue. or something like that. Here's to trying new stuff and....well...trying to break the monotony of post-national service.  

No comments:

Post a Comment