Pages

Bursting my Bubble

If I had to have Sociology as my first-ever lesson in such a long while after being out of the service, I'm glad that was it.



Particularly because it was something familiar. The introductory lesson had terms and concepts that I could understand (a little rusty), but something familiar at least. Then halfway through that three hour lecture, it suddenly hit me - I miss NP MCM. The people I studied and worked with there. It's facilities, the food...everything. (Strangely enough I could say the same about LCK Camp 1, minus the outfield training...oh sweet admin time.)

If you know me well enough, it's no secret that I have a certain aversion to the unfamiliar. I like being in my own "Space". I like knowing where to go on a when to do what basis.

And after a good 5 years, my mathematically non-inclined brain has to learn to start crunching numbers again.

Sometimes I wonder why I picked Business. Partly because I see it's practicality, but I miss that creative writing part of me.



(Did I mention I hate crunching numbers?)

No comments:

Post a Comment