Pages

It's already October

I swear this is going to be a reeeally short one. It's already October.

Somehow a few months ago, it seems like the month would never arrive. But everything's slightly more apprehensive now. You begin to look back at everything and realise you still have much to do and when you turn to look ahead, suddenly there's no time to do anything anymore.

Two years of your life coming to a halt.

3rd Div Infantry putting on a show for NDP 2009

Strange that in less than eight days, I relinquish my role as a mere civilian, bringing along no useful knowledge of what I've learned so far into the armed forces. Along with many others, unsure and unsettled within ourselves, we will come together to learn to fight as one. To learn to love and protect this little island we call home.

Whatever happens, whether or not it is to my liking... Just bring it.


I'll make good of it.



P.s: and before i forget, Happy Children's Day. At least to the kid in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment