Pages

Results!! Results!!!

Just a little recap, last fri on the 10th of feb. O level results were released at about 2.30pm.

So i decided to meet zach and mel at white sands at about 12pm cause zach sad he wanted to go to the beach to calm down or something. But those who know me i have better reasons to go to the beach. Skip stones...yay! what? you think i would be bothered with the release of results?

I very well knew i would get "okay..okay.." grades cause i knew i didnt study that hard as i thought i did and i screwed up my crucial papers cause i didnt finish them on time.


"Oh crap" i siad to myself. The sky started to turn really dark and i looked out my window. Before you know it, there was a crack of thunder and it started to rain cats, dogs and water. Just as it looked like it was going to let up, i left the house happily thinking it had stopped...but noooooo. When i was only at the playground area at my town park it started to rain even heavier! i was too far from my ouse to turn back...and i was too far to WS to go ahead. So heck...i ran to the bus-stop and waited for Zach to pick me up.

Okay...blah blah blah...went to sch...

1400 hours : People were getting nervous, speculating how bad they would do. Me? NOOO..i dunt wanna pay Mr Lim the $6.50

1415 hours: People getting more nervous. Me? NOOO...i saw mr lim walking towards me.

1422: People were ready to piss in thier pants. Me? Yay! Mr lim walking away from me.

1429: People kept asking questions about thier results. Me? NOOO.. Mr Lim finding me again.

14 30: Results being released but not at the expense of Mr Ng who needed to keep the tension rising by talking to us about the Nat average to sch average.

So yea... me and meng were the first two to go get our results. I finally got wind of the pressure and started sweating... Mrs Poh went up to us and asked why were we so stressed. We could not answer her. Then she smiled at us and said we did okay. Managed to get 2 B's. i was like wtf? yea!

So after meng got his results he looked to me and said..."yea!!!! 16! l1r4"
i was like " High 5!"

Then my turn. Mdm Gill and her face of melancholy was killing me inside. "Brian, congratulations."

"huh?"

I looked at my slip... One, Three, Three, Three, One, Seven, Pass.

I face faulted...literally.

Who cares if i did fail my poa. i got B's and A's. i expected more of B's and C's. Was my dream of media studies coming more and more to life? Hell yea.

So anyhoo... an important lesson here is... if your a lazy arsehole who scored badly in prelims doesnt mean its all over... You might just be a lazy arsehole who just knows how to cram. =D.

Thanks to Mr Lim for teaching me PoA but sorry i failed. Didnt really study for it.
And to everyone else for helping me learn. Especially Mr..k..k.k...Kek. *damn..nvr thought i had to say it* Mdm gill and Mrs poh. And especially specially mrs yung. I wld rather study chem then look at hair all day =).

For the rest of my fellow graduates... please be happy with what you got. U all worked hard for it..i know that. Exception of Mr estee lauder and his effeminate friend. HAH! u deserved ur results..YES! DESERVED....D...E...S...E...R...V...E...D your Results. Hope maple can give you money in life. Fags!

*i'm so evil.

Ps:To my closest buddies. Please refer to http://melvinno-more.blogspot.com cause he says praises better than i do. But i do mean well.

No comments:

Post a Comment