Pages

Afriad of the dark

I Know I should be sleeping but I wanted this to be freshly typed out as I'm thinking of it now.

Remember how when you were a kid, the darkness would just consume you? Your mind starts to run amok and you start to imagine all the possible places that those monsters and ghouls may be hiding at. Waiting to scare you, or most likely eat you.

Its weird, I lie on my bed hearing the ceiling fan whirl and all I can think about is how freakishly difficult life is. You have to deal with people you dont like, a job you might hate, a love-life that wont give you a break and you keep wondering where's your next pay check coming from. Now that's scary.

Ironic how I'm typing this in the dark. This is what Monday does to you. It's double the pain if your life is mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment